SAL3D > PEAK DETECTOR TOOL
The AQSENSE SAL3D Peak Detector Tool provides unparalleled laser stripe detection for triangulation applications.
- Up to 1/64th of a Pixel detection
- Local maximum intensity detection
- Reliable with a wide range of surface materials
- Low noise acquisition directly from the detector
- View results from the speed test
Using the Peak Detector
Using a COG-based 3D camera
- 8x to 10x Better detection accuracy
- 10x sharper surface details than COG
- No post-processing required
- Smaller defects can be detected
Height Resolution Test
Height variations of 5 microns can be detected with 90º camera-laser angle, and 130 mm FOV.
More Compact Design
For achieving similar resolution and surface detail the peak detector requires a smaller camera-laser angle, resulting in a more compact design.
More information at Peak Detector's documentation page (Opens in new window)